[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - JBoss equivalent of clientGen of WL

JBoss_82 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 24 20:41:36 EDT 2007

Hi,
I am using the top-down approach by starting with the WSDL. I am trying to figure out a mechanism in JBoss 4.2.1 with jbossws-native2.0.1 which is equivalent of WL's clientgen. Objective is to generate a client-jar which can be used by the client program to consume the web service.

Sample WL clietgen task:
   <taskdef name="clientgen" classname="weblogic.ant.taskdefs.webservices.clientgen.ClientGenTask"
  |       classpathref="clientgen.class.path"/>
  |
  |    <target name="McAfee">
  |     			<clientgen wsdl="macafeeAdapterContract.wsdl"
  |     					   packageName="com.covad.vendororder"
  | 						   typePackageName="com.covad.vendororder.xsd"
  |     					   clientJar=".\mcafeeadapter-client.jar">
  |     				<classpath refid="clientgen.class.path" />
  |     			</clientgen>
  |     </target>

Quote:
I know there is a crude way of using the client artifacts generated by "wsconsume", zip those class files and create a client-jar, but I want to know if there's a better way to do this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4098623#4098623

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4098623