[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: s:fileUpload not actually sending output?

rjstanford do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 24 22:27:08 EDT 2007

Its a bit of a late response, but I'm not seeing any such code.  We're using Seam 2.0.0.B1 running on JBoss 4.2.1.GA if it makes a difference.

It seems from looking through the debugger at the tree that it is being seen as a multipart request; checking the request facade shows that, as an example, org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.share.util.MultipartFormHandler.handled=true...

The file appears to be making it some ways in.  This was found in the attributes:

org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.config.upload.UploadedFileProcessorImpl.UploadedFilesInfo=org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.config.upload.UploadedFileProcessorImpl$RequestInfo at 451790  Digging further showed totalBytesInMemory=11219 which is about right.

It appears as org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.config.upload.UploadedFiles at 51152c as well...

I'm just not sure where its dropping off between there and our "...setLogo(byte[])" method.

NOTE: MultipartFilter does not appear in the list of filters shown by the debugger.  Also, the request does not appear to be a MultipartRequest, although with as much nesting as there is its hard to say.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4098636#4098636

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4098636