[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Error in Hibernate Filter With Multiple Entities

pourmo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 25 01:04:22 EDT 2007

Hi christian
You are correct the code above is not exactly the code from wiki, but on the similar implementation. We think we have found the source of the problem.

If the FilterredQueries are Not implemented correctly and I pass multiple entities to createFullTextQuery, my entitymanager will return everyting regardless of access level.

If the FilterredQueries are Not implemented correctly and I pass signle entities to createFullTextQuery, FullTextQuery will return results, but the entitymanager will apply the access level filtering.

We found that our FilteredQuery is not working so we replaced it with TermQuery, However we like to know as to why the above senario has happend, my guess is that If FullTextQuery returns records of different entities, the entitymanager is unable to filter them.

cheers
Mo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4098646#4098646

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4098646