[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Creating Message Driven Bean, Error while testing

marcelkoch_net do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 25 04:50:43 EDT 2007

Hi everbody,

I just tested the JBoss Tools successfully for writing Session Beans, deployment, testing it with an console client.

But I got issues with creating a message driven bean.

I only changed the ConnectionFactory-Name and used the Util Class to get the connection the the queue object in client. When I try to run the client I'm getting the following Exception:

Exception in thread "main" javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: MD not bound
  | 	at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getBinding(NamingServer.java:529)
  | 	at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getBinding(NamingServer.java:537)
  | 	at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getObject(NamingServer.java:543)
  | 	at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.lookup(NamingServer.java:296)
  | 	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor65.invoke(Unknown Source)
  | 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
  | 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
  | 	at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(Unknown Source)
  | 	at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Unknown Source)
  | 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
  | 	at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Unknown Source)
  | 	at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(Unknown Source)
  | 	at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run0(Unknown Source)
  | 	at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(Unknown Source)
  | 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source)
  | 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
  | 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
  | 	at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.exceptionReceivedFromServer(Unknown Source)
  | 	at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.executeCall(Unknown Source)
  | 	at sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.invoke(Unknown Source)
  | 	at org.jnp.server.NamingServer_Stub.lookup(Unknown Source)
  | 	at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:627)
  | 	at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:589)
  | 	at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(Unknown Source)
  | 	at de.spi.test.MDUtil.getQueue(MDUtil.java:51)
  | 	at de.spi.test.client.TestClient.main(TestClient.java:39)

This is the xdoclet comment of the MDBean-Class:

/**
  |  * <!-- begin-xdoclet-definition -->
  |  * @ejb.bean name="MD"
  |  *     acknowledge-mode="Auto-acknowledge"
  |  *     destination-type="javax.jms.Queue"
  |  *     connection-factory-jndi-name = "ConnectionFactory"
  |  *
  |  *     transaction-type="Container"
  |  *     destination-jndi-name="MD"
  |  *
  |  *  @ejb.transaction="Supports"
  |  *
  |  * <!-- end-xdoclet-definition -->
  |  * @generated
  |  **/

I'm Using Eclipse 3.3.0 and the Beta4 Jars of the JBoss Tools. I genarted the MDBean with New -> EJB -> XDoclet Enterprise Bean cause I got  no such options in the JBoss Tools directory.

Another strange thing is that no jboss.xml is been created but the session bean works fine.

Has someone an idea?

Many thanks
Marcel

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4098715#4098715