[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Load property file from seam entity bean

vas_opel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 25 05:17:35 EDT 2007

Hi,

A newbie in SEAM and EJB3 question.
I would like to add velocity templates to my existing application. These are files that should be loaded every time that a velocity context is loaded. Can anyone provide me with the best way to read from a property file inside my application specially if the file existis in another directory instead of /src. In my application i use eclipse and i have the files under the /view/secure/velocitytemplates folder.

Thanks in advamce

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4098728#4098728

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4098728