[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Unable to Consume Remote Portlet

vinuneelu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 25 05:49:26 EDT 2007

Hi,

I am a new user in JBoss. I have installed JBoss Portal Server 2.6.2 integrated with JBoss App Server  4.2.1. I am trying its WSRP services.
I tried to access a Remote portlet from Webspere portal Sever. But I got an error like this.

" The Producer environment has timed out. The Consumer needs to invoke initCookie() again "

Both mine and Remote OS is WindowsXP.

It would be great if anybody can help me to know I can configure my consumer so that it can invoke Producer's initCookie() method.

Thank You
Vinu

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4098747#4098747

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4098747