[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - How to integrate jBpm into EJB3 based application

alduro do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 25 11:51:50 EDT 2007

Hi,
I´ve been reading a lot of docs, wikis and tutorials and I didn´t find a way to integrate jBpm into a EJB3 based app.
I´ve got a service layer with EJB3 session beans that expose all functionalities. Behind them are the EJB3 entities. All of them are interacting through IoC (injecting resources and persistance manager).

I would like to interact with jBpm service the same way from services layer and calling other EJB3 services from jbpm actions through IoC. Is this possible ? How can I manage 2 different persistence managers (one for the domain model application and the other one for the jbpm work tables model) ? Is it possible to inject a Jbpm Context into a EJB3 session bean ?

I´ve tried using jbpm 3.2 with jboss 4.0.5 but the WAR console file has a lot of problems with JSF libraries. Now I´m trying with 3.1 starter-kit version.

Thanks in advance.
Aldo.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4098895#4098895

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4098895