[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - JSP or HTML pages within Portal Page

crazynewt2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 25 12:04:44 EDT 2007

Hi Guys,

I can create a new portal and a portlet within it. My question is how do I simply create a portal where the main page points to a JSP or HTML page I have created rather than a portlet?

Code to create portlet within portal page in *-object.xml:

  |      <portal>
  |          <page>
  |          <page-name>default</page-name>
  | 	      <window>
  |       	   <window-name>RegistrationJSFPortletWindow</window-name>
  |       	      <instance-ref>RegistrationJSFPortletInstance</instance-ref>
  |       	       <region>center</region>
  |       	       <height>1</height>
  |       	</window>
  |        </page>

Code to have a .jsp or html page instead of the window and portlet ?????

THANKS!!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4098904#4098904

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4098904