[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam built-in components not working with Woodstock !!!

b.reeve do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 25 13:44:36 EDT 2007

Seems like this should be of high priority. I have an application with Woodstock + Seam +Spring in the stack. I get any 2 of these working together but not the 3.
For example: I have a seam bean having Spring bean injected into it. When i try to set any input field into this Seam bean, it is not working with Woodstock. But the spring bean is getting injected.
 1. If i remove Woodstock from the classpath, everything is working fine. (Seam + Spring = works fine)
 2. If I remove Spring injection, field setters are getting called. (Woodstock +Seam (without seam -spring integration) = works fine)
 3. If I remove Seam from the stack, everything works fine. (Woodstock + Spring = works fine)
I am not able to figure out any work around for this situation. I really need help. Because, seems like I have to choose among Woodstock and Seam, but I really wish i could use the combination.
Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4098947#4098947

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4098947