[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: selectItems - Is it possible?

pete.muir@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 25 17:09:29 EDT 2007

oops.  Of course, you mean with a boolean field added. Well in this case my (2) applies. So there is no easy way to write a generic converter in this case short of caching the objects in session scope.

But, I'm open to ideas (I did the initial work on this for Seam 1.1 or something and the usage hasn't changed much since, even if the implementation has) - perhaps we can improve on it now?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4099024#4099024

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4099024