[jboss-user] [Javassist user questions] - javassist as a profiler in jboss

cry4dawn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 25 18:57:12 EDT 2007

Im trying to use javassist to create a profiler for our classes in jboss. i have gotten the -javagent part to work, i have gotten the transform part to work for classes in the run.jar. now i can see my classes(from the ears, wars and jars) being passed into the transformer class. i can even get the CtClass from the pool. but when i try to manipulate the CtClass i get a null pointer exception. what am i doing wrong? i tried to follow the tutorial and it says you have to do x and y for multiple class loaders in jboss but they dont seem to work. any help or links would be appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4099063#4099063

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4099063