[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Exception during JBoss 4.2.2 shutdown using JBoss Messaging

balkanboy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 25 20:45:35 EDT 2007

Hail to the JBoss Messaging gurus (Tim, et al.) - I installed JBM 1.4GA as outlined in the manual on a clean JBoss 4.2.2AS installation, and I am getting the following exception:

anonymous wrote :
  | 17:30:21,541 ERROR [ExceptionUtil] org.jboss.jms.server.connectionfactory.Connec
  | tionFactory at 10a30b6c startService
  | java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot find replicant to remove: CF_jboss.messa
  | ging.connectionfactory:service=ConnectionFactory
  |         at org.jboss.jms.server.connectionfactory.ConnectionFactoryJNDIMapper.un
  | registerConnectionFactory(ConnectionFactoryJNDIMapper.java:264)
  |         at org.jboss.jms.server.connectionfactory.ConnectionFactory.stopService(
  | ConnectionFactory.java:187)

(I've abbreviated the stacktrace for clarity - if you need the whole thing, let me know).

Does this mean anything and is there anything I can do to prevent it from happening?

Another thing - the automatic installation of JBM1.4GA when run with 'ant -f release-admin.xml' based on a 'default' configuration, will not add the "jgroups.jar" in the JBOSS_CONFIG/lib directory. I had to do that manually (not an issue if you are basing the auto-install from an "all" configuration, which includes jgroups.jar).  I think this ought to be reflected in the installation manual.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4099079#4099079

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4099079