[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - writing to JBoss Cache Remotely

ges do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 26 00:38:20 EDT 2007

Hi,

I apologize if my question has already been answered here. A quick search did not reveal anything.

I am new to JBoss Cache - I am trying to figure out if it is possible for a server to push data to a Jboss Cache remotely. For example, if I have a webapp running in JBoss in one JVM, is it possible for me to run the JBoss Cache in a different JVM and push data to it, so that this Cache node can then sync up with other cache nodes.

Any help with this is deeply appreciated.

Thanks
Ges

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4099114#4099114

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4099114