[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: ClassCastException on PortableRemoteObject.narrow(object

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 26 02:40:49 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote : 20:56:33,671 ERROR [STDERR] Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: $Proxy86
  | 20:56:33,671 ERROR [STDERR]      at com.sun.corba.se.impl.javax.rmi.PortableRemoteObject.narrow(Port
  | ableRemoteObject.java:212)

This does look like the interfaces being present in the classpath.

anonymous wrote : I have seen this link but I could not understand how to fix the problem.

Can you post the output of the jmx-console method mentioned in the wiki entry that i posted earlier?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4099125#4099125

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4099125