[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Let's use component scope before lookupInStatefulContext

dmitriy.lapko do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 26 07:58:41 EDT 2007

Yes, I thought about this - that such feature can influence outjection. But if I'm sure, that I wouldn't in any place outject any property with name, equal to my component name, I could just specify it in @Name annotation, like:

@Name(value = "loginBean", limitSearchByGivenScope="true")

So in method lookupInStatefulContext we can check if there is a component with such name and it is marked with a propery 'limitSearchByGivenScope', then it should search only in given scope.

If I suppose, that I would use this possibility to overwrite component by outjected object, I would't use this option.

Really, I spent last 2 days JProfiling my application and see method getInstance in my hotspots. Too much of calls to method BaseContext.get and ServerConversationContext.isPerNestedConversation...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4099249#4099249

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4099249