[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Using Jbossws for username token secure communication outsid

BigHeartedTone do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 26 08:25:06 EDT 2007

Hi
Can anybody help me? I have been unable to find anything that points me in the right direction those these two posts are the closest.

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4040908#4040908

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4067456#4067456

I am trying to communicate with a webservice that use username token based security, using the jbossws implementation. I am doing this outside of the container for a test. Reading these forums, it looks like I should be doing the following once I got the username token (which I can do fine)

  |     	BlahService service = new BlahService (); //Generated Service class using wsconsume
  | 	BlahServicePortType psp = service.getBlahServiceHttpPort();
  |     	((StubExt) psp).setConfigName("Standard WSSecurity Client");
  |     	Map<String, Object> reqContext = ((BindingProvider)psp).getRequestContext();
  |     	reqContext.put(Stub.USERNAME_PROPERTY, loginService.getToken());
  |
  |     	 try {
  |     		ArrayOfModelSummary summary = psp.listAvailableModels();
  | 			return summary.getModelSummary();
  | 		} catch (BlahWSFault e) {
  | 			e.printStackTrace();
  | 			throw new BlahException(e);
  | 		}

I am  using the jbossws 2.0.1 implementation. Should I be doing it this way? What classes do I use to get the key value into the context. Any help gratefully recieved.

Tony

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4099261#4099261

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4099261