[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Running *.bat file from JBoss 4 Web Server

rupang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 26 10:37:13 EDT 2007

I added the "bat" mime type in the Web.xml at that location. and restarted/re-published the JBoss/ Application. It still displays the .bat file content in the Browser window!

Do I have to follow any specific steps to make sure that the modified web.xml is in effect!

I verified that the App.war file was updated with current time stemp, so system did proper cleanup while publishing the web app.

Thanks
Rupang

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4099335#4099335

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4099335