[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - tasks and pageflow

Merziger do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 26 10:37:47 EDT 2007

Hi!

I have the following scenario:

Two people are working with each other. one ist creating a product, the other one has to calculate the costs and verify it.

So the first person starts a task for the second one. To lessen the information bound to the task, only an product id is bound to the task (task.variable['productId']).

This id is successfully transported to the second person.

Now i try to get the product back from the id. and it is more difficult than I thought

I view the taskList with the second person and want to switch to a new page through the pageflow-definition. Therefore, I cannot use an expression like #{productAction.select(task.variables['productId']}  in the action attribute of the "choose"-Button.

I added it to the transition in the pageflow-definition, but it tells me, the expression is wrong.

Is it only a small syntax error or something more high-level i don't yet understand?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4099336#4099336

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4099336