[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - How to do an action link without validating jbpm variables

Nicos109 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 26 13:17:09 EDT 2007

Hello,

I'm trying to put an action on a link but when the link is activated, the variables of the form are validated.

I tried to do this :

  | <h:commandLink action="#{myBean.myAction}">

but this validates the variables of the form (saying the variables are required)

So I tried this :

  | <h:outputlink>
  |            <a4j:support event="onclick" action="#{myBean.myAction}">
  | </h:outputlink>

Then I got another error message saying :
Error loading task instance: No task instance was found with an ID of 0
Error getting variable map: The value was given as null
Error reading form information: The process value is null

So I looked at the task.xhtml and found there were some conditions to load   task, apply variable map and complete task .

  | <j4j:loadTask id="#{id}" target="#{xtask}" navigate="false" unless="#{button == 'cancel'}"/>
  | <j4j:applyVariableMap target="#{xtask}" variableMap="#{taskVariableMap}" navigate="false" unless="#{button == 'cancel'}"/>
  | <j4j:completeTask task="#{xtask}" transition="#{transition}" unless="#{button != 'transition'}" navigate="false"/>

So what test should I do to recognize the action link (that is not a jbpm taskform button) ?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4099442#4099442

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4099442