[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: identiy.login called twice

csavolainen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 26 15:15:24 EDT 2007

I'm trying to track down the same issue.  I was initially adding the message using FacesMessages in the authenticate method as is outlined in the reference docs.  Switching to using the org.jboss.seam.loginFailed property fixes the duplicate message but the authenticate method is still called a second time.

I've noticed that the booking example of CR3 has the same functionality (failed login causes authenticate method to be called a second time).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4099471#4099471

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4099471