[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: To Gavin.King--how to start a conversation from pages.xm

modoc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 26 18:11:29 EDT 2007

I would rather think the issue is with the char set encoding differences between the English OS and the Chinese OS, given the error.  Windows does not use unicode by default afaik (I don't use Windows myself).  I suspect if you copy a non-unicode xhtml file from the english OS, the chinese OS will attempt to parse it perhaps using unicode, which would create a ton of garbage sequences.  Or perhaps it's something else.  However I suspect that OS language difference is the culprit.

Even if it were dom4j, that's not a Seam bug.

As a side note, just on forum etiquette, as Jason said, posting 6 times in 40 minutes isn't a good idea, also, try to keep your punctuation to a reasonable level.  Tripling everything and using exclamation points everywhere make it sound like you're shouting non-stop.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4099507#4099507

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4099507