[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Dynamically Adding and Removing Portlets in Portal Page

05.shailesh@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Oct 27 02:44:32 EDT 2007

Hello friends,

                I am new to the JBoss Portal 2.6, i would like to know that how we can add and remove portlets from the portal page dynamically?.

                We can do it through the Admin module of JBoss portal but is there any programmetic way so as to dynamically add/remove portlets in a portal page.

               If you know any doc inks to do this or if someone have a solution for this then please reply.

                 Waiting for your earliest reply.

Thanks & Regards,
Shailesh :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4099536#4099536