[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: s:cache around s:selectItems for better performance

pete.muir@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Oct 27 06:27:21 EDT 2007

IIRC it works for s:selectItems but not for s:convertEntity (it should work for a converter which directly loads entitys based on ids from the page).  I used to have some caching support inside s:selectItems but removed it as I found it only marginally useful.  If you can come up with a good implementation, I would be very willing to add it to Seam.

s:cache is, really, best suited for output only.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4099562#4099562

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4099562