[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Wannabe-Example needs help growing up

pete.muir@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Oct 27 06:50:43 EDT 2007

"matt.drees" wrote : Pete, would you mind elaborating on why a nested conversation would be beneficial?

Read Jacob Orshalick's soon to be published article on nested conversations - it does a really good job of explaining why they are useful - much better than I could do in a forum post.  Including what I was referring to here - taking a snapshot of state for sub edit conversations.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4099569#4099569

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4099569