[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - org.hibernate.hql.ast.QuerySyntaxException: attraction_main

hkoshti do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Oct 28 02:53:23 EDT 2007

I got  this error
org.hibernate.hql.ast.QuerySyntaxException: attraction_main is not mapped [SELECT c FROM attraction_main c WHERE c.Att_name='Greate America']

the syntax of query is correct. it seems that potential cause of error that I found in server log is

INFO  [Environment] hibernate.properties not found.

can any one tell as earliest me how to resolve this problem.
I will really appreciate your help.

Thank you
Harsh

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4099633#4099633