[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - SAR/EAR : how to start a client application ?

super_faz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Oct 28 05:56:44 EDT 2007

Hello,

I have created a SAR archive with three components :
 - an ejb 3 package : myejb.jar
 - a web site : myweb.war
 - a client app : myapp.jar

My web site is fully functional, my ejb too, and I have tested my client app in a standalone mode : it works fine.

But I don't find how to start my client application as a part of the ear file.
The Sun documentation (for Sun Application Server) talk about a "runclient" script and a syntaxe like this one :
runclient -client my.ear -name myapp

What's the JBoss equivalent ? (I use JBoss 4.2.1.GA)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4099642#4099642

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4099642