[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Load Balancing?

BruceSpringfield do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Oct 28 06:46:11 EDT 2007

"bstansberry at jboss.com" wrote : Yes, although at this point mod_jk remains the preferred solution.

Thanks very much for your comment!!  Yes, mod_jk seems to work better with JBoss.

Is it possible to create a cluster of jboss clusters with load balancing using mod_jk?

I created a cluster of jboss servers with load balancing using mod_jk.  But now, I want to createa a cluster the clusters with load balancing.  Can I do this with mod_jk?  And if so, then would the workers or nodes for the load balancer be  the apache servers that act as load balancers in the individual clusters?  Can I designate the apache servers as nodes?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4099649#4099649

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4099649