[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Nested ui:repeat fails

susnet do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Oct 28 18:54:59 EDT 2007

When I read the nabble forum for facelets there seems to still be bugs in this, but I didn't really get which version it concerns, only that there are open bugs.

If the bug in ui:repeat is solved i want to use it but if it is not i have read in serveral places that you should use tomahawk datalist instead.

I have tried that and managed to get it to work in one of my seam projects but now I have problem another seam project which uses JBPM. I'm using Seam 1.2.1. Is this suppose to work?

My question is - Is the tomahawk datalist (and because i have to install the whole tomahawk jar to just use this datalist component)  fully compatible with seam? Which version of tomahawk do you recommend use together with seam 1.2.1 and 2.0.0?
Or even better, do you have some other replacement for ui:repeat in some seam library or other library you have tested and knows works, since i run my applications in production it is nice if they work. :-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4099693#4099693

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4099693