[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: More About SEO

pete.muir@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 29 05:21:10 EDT 2007

"emiperez" wrote : 1.- When you type http://localhost:8080/myapp it redirects to http://localhost:8080/myapp/home.seam .What would be the best way to configure the application to, when you type the root name of the application it just would execute home.seam (a kind of mapping / -> home.seam) without any redirect?

Not possible in Tomcat (and JBoss AS) afaik.

anonymous wrote : 2.- Everytime you click on "Home" link, it creates a new value for the cid parameter. What is that parameter for? What happens if you try to avoid it?

It's the conversation id, you can read more about it in the reference manual.

anonymous wrote : 3.- As I said before, I would like my Blog to be multilingual, so the Locale code would be in the URL of each page (eg http://localhost:8080/myapp/en/seam-seo ) so, the link to change the language should not be an action instead of a simple link. How could I do it?

I would use urlrewrite I think (e.g. see the wiki example).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4099758#4099758

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4099758