[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: meta http-equiv refresh and JSF/Seam?

dpocock do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 29 06:04:54 EDT 2007

I'm familiar with s:link.

Could <s:link> be generalised in some way to generate a meta tag instead of generating an  tag?

Or would it be more desirable to develop a solution that uses some kind of EL code to populate the `content' element of  the meta-tag, or potentially for populating any other element that requires a URL?

I would prefer to find or implement a solution within Seam rather than having a custom tag that only exists in my own code.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4099774#4099774

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4099774