[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Eager loading in EntityQuery

zaya do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 29 09:02:34 EDT 2007

When I specify ejbql="select c from Comment c inner join fetch c.user" in components.xml, the generated ejbql is correct, but to retrieve the count number, it generated "select count(*) from Comment inner join fetch c.user where ......", that's wrong.

There isn't setCountEjbql() method either in EntityQuery or in Query.  I have to extend the class.  And because there is WHERE clause appended, I too have to recalculate the String, which is annoying and redundant.

Created Jira issue:
http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBSEAM-2177

And thanks fhh, I think you're correct.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4099827#4099827