[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: MDBs don't work after jms recovery

tomerbd2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 29 13:43:22 EDT 2007

and my scenario is this:

1. setup a jboss with mdb + queue in hajndi
2. send messages every 5 minutes
3. destroy queue from jmx (http://localhost:8080/jmx-console/HtmlAdaptor?action=inspectMBean&name=jboss.mq.destination%3Aservice%3DQueue%2Cname%3DmyQueue)
4. create + start queue from jmx (same link)
5. send messages with client ? sent OK to queue
6. MDB does not reconnect in order to get the queue also when we do: 7. listReceivers() in the queue, we don?t see the MDB as a receiver.  According to jboss configuration the MDB should have reconnected as far as I understand:
          10

shouldnt the MDB reconnect automatically? anything i can do so that mdb will reconnect?

10x

Tomer

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4099951#4099951

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4099951