[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - EL silent failure:

jnorris10 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 29 19:54:00 EDT 2007

If a bean name is referenced in EL that does not exist, it is silently ignored.  Is there a way to configure the EL resolver to throw and exception in this case?  (An exception is thrown when a property of a bean is not found, but not when the root bean name itself is not found).

I am using Seam 1.2.1 and whatever EL resolver comes with that.  I notice that in Seam 2.0.0.CR3, jboss-el.jar is used.  Is there documentation somewhere for this EL implementation?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4100039#4100039

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4100039