[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Why isn't @Predestory honored in @Stateless beans as wel

SunFire do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 30 06:03:29 EDT 2007

+1 to change this (if possible without turning the everything upside down).
And I don't say that because I think Bill did a bad job with his implementation. I am sure that from that point of view it is a very nice solution.
But my point of view is just the one of an AS user and not of an AS implementor.
And from experience I can tell that this behavior is kinda counterintuitive and gave me a hard time before I figured out what was going on and why it was not doing what I was expecting.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4100143#4100143

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4100143