[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Performence of Seam 2.0 app

MSchmidke do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 30 07:58:04 EDT 2007

"pete.muir at jboss.org" wrote : I created http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=SeamPerformanceFAQ - lets try to put all the performance tips we use there for now, and we'll get a proper area on the community site for this.

I've tried all hints ... but with no real success.

Ok, page render time reduces from 4,1s to 1,8s when reducing log level.

But 1,8s is clearly too much for the page I have. There is absolutely no database access, everything cached in stateful bean, and there are no complicated things on the page. The most "complicated" thing on the page is a combobox with about 100 entries, all other of the about 15 components are really simple.

I'm still wondering what the high number of "LongLivedSessionPropagationInterceptor" logs (when I had logging on) tells me.

Do I have any other chance to find the bottleneck? Perhaps I've made clumsy jsf code or so.

Is s:selectItems / s:convertEntity a problem?

Marcus.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4100207#4100207

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4100207