[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: RichFaces and login-required=

j99976 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 30 09:16:29 EDT 2007

Hi Pete,

I have replicated the problem using CR3 and RichFaces 3.1.2.

I created a project using seam-gen, then I created a couple of CRUD screens via generate-entities. I set login-required="true" as above.

I acessed the url, and I logged in. I flicked around a few of the generated screens (which, I have to say is very beautiful with RichFaces out of the box. I think it beats Rails in a few ways).

Then, I logged out. I tried to go to one of the generated CRUD List screens. Some cached page appeared, it did not direct to the login screen as normal. However, I refreshed this screen, ad it directed to the login screen, but without the RichFaces skin.

Flicking around the screen, some of the Richfaces components have a skin, such as the calendar, and some tabs But the main menu skin is gone (rich:toolbar), and main content (rich:panel)

Thanks for your help. Let me know if you think I should take it up on the RichFaces forum, or create a ticket.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4100240#4100240

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4100240