[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How to save values to a node?

Olivier_Debels do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 30 09:22:31 EDT 2007

Just my thoughts:

As far as I can tell variable instances can at this moment only be linked to tokens or to a task instance.

If you want to extend this I guess you need to make extensions to the JBPM_VARIABLEINSTANCE table, for example to store variable instances linked to a graph element.

You can opt to create special variable instances (of a special subtype) or a custom node which stores these variables.

Olivier.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4100244#4100244

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4100244