[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: tomcat and mysql integration - Cannot login

vsevel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 30 11:38:47 EDT 2007

You are right the problem was due to the port.

Now I have:
anonymous wrote : INFO: building session factory
  | 30 oct. 2007 15:13:12 org.hibernate.impl.SessionFactoryObjectFactory addInstance
  | INFO: Not binding factory to JNDI, no JNDI name configured
  | 30 oct. 2007 15:14:23 com.sun.facelets.compiler.TagLibraryConfig loadImplicit

Previously I imported successfully mysql.identity.script.sql. ( I build the war from jbpm-jpdl-3.2.2)

When I am using the user "ernie" or "bert" (the users that are defined in the database), I got the follwing error:
Error 403 Ressource access has been forbidden
anonymous wrote : L'accès à la ressource demandée (L'accès à la ressource demandée a été interdit) a été interdit.
I did not see any error logged into catalina.2007-10-30.log
What configuration needs to be done?
I have the following in web.xml
anonymous wrote : <!--
> [...]
  |        environment.
  |     -->
  |     <security-role>
  |         <role-name>admin</role-name>
  |     </security-role>
  |
  |     <!--
  |        Security constraints - uncomment and optionally customize the role name to require
  |        a login before access is allowed to the application.
  |
  |        Also, be sure to edit jboss-web.xml to configure the security domain if you are
  |        deploying inside JBossAS.
  |     -->
  |     <security-constraint>
  |         <web-resource-collection>
  |             <web-resource-name>Secure Area</web-resource-name>
  |             <url-pattern>/sa/*</url-pattern>
  |             <http-method>GET</http-method>
  |             <http-method>POST</http-method>
  |         </web-resource-collection>
  |         <auth-constraint>
  |             <role-name>user</role-name>
  |         </auth-constraint>
  |     </security-constraint>
  |     <!-- end security constraints -->
  |
  |     <!-- Example Login page - lists user names -->
  |     <login-config>
  |         <auth-method>FORM</auth-method>
  |         <form-login-config>
  |             <form-login-page>/ua/login-example.jsf</form-login-page>
  |             <form-error-page>/ua/login-example.jsf?error=true</form-error-page>
  |         </form-login-config>
  |     </login-config>
  |     <!-- End Example Login page - lists user names -->
  |
  |     <!-- Login configuration option #1 - use the login page ==>
  |     <login-config>
  |         <auth-method>FORM</auth-method>
  |         <form-login-config>
  |             <form-login-page>/ua/login.jsf</form-login-page>
  |             <form-error-page>/ua/login.jsf?error=true</form-error-page>
  |         </form-login-config>
  |     </login-config>
  |     <!== End Login configuration option #1 -->
  |
  |     <!-- Login configuration option #2 - use basic auth ==>
  |     <login-config>
  |         <auth-method>BASIC</auth-method>
  |         <realm-name>jBPM Administration Console</realm-name>
  |     </login-config>
  |     <!== End Login configuration option #2 -->
  |

  |     <!-- This servlet serves the purpose of executing pending timer jobs. -->
  |     <!-- JbpmJobExecutorServlet BEGIN -->
  |
  |         <servlet-name>JobExecutorServlet</servlet-name>
  |         <servlet-class>org.jbpm.job.executor.JobExecutorServlet</servlet-class>
  |         <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
  |
  |     <servlet-mapping>
  |         <servlet-name>JobExecutorServlet</servlet-name>
  |         <url-pattern>/jobs</url-pattern>
  |     </servlet-mapping>
  |     <!-- JbpmJobExecutorServlet END -->
  |
  |     <!-- This section is so that the web console can deploy in the jbpm-enterprise.ear module -->
  |     <!-- EJB LOCAL REFS BEGIN ===
  |     <ejb-local-ref>
  |         <ejb-ref-name>ejb/LocalTimerServiceBean</ejb-ref-name>
  |         <ejb-ref-type>Session</ejb-ref-type>
  |         <local-home>org.jbpm.scheduler.ejbtimer.LocalTimerServiceHome</local-home>
  |         org.jbpm.scheduler.ejbtimer.LocalTimerService

When I am using the users "user" "admin" "manager", I have the following error Login failed. Invalid user name or password.
This users are described in jbpm-console/WEB-INF/access.properties
Is this file is needed when using mysql?

anonymous wrote : # Security configuration for jBPM Administration Console.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4100324#4100324

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4100324