[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Redirects in doView

amin-mc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 30 12:51:15 EDT 2007

Hi again,

One a seperate note.  I have been looking on the web but i could'nt find anything on the topic. At runtime i presume you can change the mode/state of the portlet window.  But (this is probably not possible) is it possible to change/replace a portlet window from interacting with another portlet.  For example

Portlet A
Portlet B
Portlet C
Portlet D
Portlet E

Currently I can see A, B and C, D. If i interact with D is it possible to change C to E?  Or is the only option is to change the content of C?

Not sure if that made sense!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4100358#4100358

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4100358