[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Multiple Clusters -Load balancing response to previous threa

jboss_cody do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 30 13:24:34 EDT 2007

Hello,

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=121694

I have a question somewhat related to this thread, concerning "horizontal" clustering. As of now, I have a cluster containing 3 nodes. (node1,2,3 respectively) I need to duplicate this cluster yet again with 3 more nodes. (e.g. node4,5,6). The issue I am having is concerning the communication between my TWO clusters. (cluster1 = node1,2,3; cluster2=node4,5,6)

 How do you configure the session replication/fail over between multiple "horizontal" clusters?

It is my understanding that the JGroups configuration is only responsible for communication among nodes within a cluster. I have read the Server_Configuration_Guide.pdf, yet it is not clear to me how a given cluster communicates with another cluster.

If anyone could just shed some light I would be most grateful.
Please Help,
Thanks...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4100379#4100379

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4100379