[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Multiple Clusters -Load balancing response to previous t

jboss_cody do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 30 15:43:01 EDT 2007

Ok,

 I've done some reading, & I understand now that multiple clusters cannot exchange state. You were exactly correct when you suggested a 6 node cluster. However, I need communication in this cluster to be both vertical and horizontal. (Among all nodes) If I am not mistaken, this is the default configuration anyway... Is this right?

Also, do you have any advice on optimizing the communication between nodes? I have read the suggestions in the Server_Configuration_Guide, but I was hoping you may have a little more than that...

Thanks in advance for your reply!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4100424#4100424

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4100424