[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Minimal JBoss Installation for Seam Application

yj4jboss do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 31 01:35:11 EDT 2007

Hi all,
   I have been using JBoss for the past 1 1/2 years both for dev and production. The most frequent complaint that i get is that the server is very slow.

To speed up hot deployment during development, I modified by ant build file to deploy only files that are relevant for the feature i am developing.

In production, we have disabled debug level logs and allocated more perm Gen memory to the process.

Still, there is not much gain in performance. We would like to

(1) Minimize the deploy, run and test cycle during development

(2) Increase speed of execution in production

Any suggestions about how to achieve this ?

Is there any a minimal installation guide of a jboss server to run a seam application which includes, ejb3.0 and hibernate.

Regards,
Jankee Yogesh
M-ITC LTD

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4100498#4100498