[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: JBoss Embedded required for testing?

norman.richards@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 31 08:29:34 EDT 2007

I guess I don't understand what the problem is.  Does having a more functional container somehow prohibit you from writing certain tests?  Do things somehow fail for you?  Or, is it that you just would prefer not to see those things around?

If it's just the later, try minimizing the services deployed in embedded jboss.  I've never done it, but I believe it works exactly the same as a regular jboss instance.  Just remove the services you don't want and you've got yourself a customized container.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4100625#4100625

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4100625