[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Jar versions list

cry4dawn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 31 08:54:52 EDT 2007

Is there a list of what jar version is used in what jboss wersion? for example i am using jboss 4.0.5 with maven 2 for development. now i want to use javamail, but what version does my jboss use? when i open the manifest in the jar jboss hass it just says:

  | Manifest-Version: 1.0
  | Specification-Title: JBoss
  | Created-By: 1.5.0_11-b03 (Sun Microsystems Inc.)
  | Ant-Version: Apache Ant 1.6.2
  | Implementation-Title: JBoss [Trinity]
  | Specification-Vendor: JBoss (http://www.jboss.org/)
  | Specification-Version: 4.2.1.GA
  | Implementation-Vendor-Id: http://www.jboss.org/
  | Implementation-Version: 4.2.1.GA (build: SVNTag=JBoss_4_2_1_GA date=20
  |  0707131605)
  | Implementation-Vendor: JBoss Inc.
  | Implementation-URL: http://www.jboss.org/

wich is not very usefull. any links would be appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4100634#4100634

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4100634