[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Hold the client ip from the client calls made to the web se

adinarayana.gunnam do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 31 09:04:43 EDT 2007

Hi

   I am working on Ejb3 web services.I want to hold the client ip from the client calls made

to the web service.I deployed this service  in jboss AS 4.2.1

In the service implementation i started using

@Resource
SessionContext sessionCtx;

            My idea is to get the MessageContext from this SessionContext  and finally to

get the HttpServletRequest.

I got the sessionCtx(BaseSessionContext)  object.When i am trying to access the

MessageContect using the below syntax

               System.out.println(sessionCtx.getMessageContext());

I got ---ERROR [SOAPFaultHelperJAXWS] SOAP request exception
javax.ejb.EJBException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: No message context found

Please provide me with correct solution to this problem.Please also suggest if there is any

alternate approach to get the client ip in the service implementation.

Thanks
Adinarayana

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4100639#4100639

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4100639