[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: jBPM timer doesnt fire

pbrewer_uk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 31 11:59:19 EDT 2007

I've discovered that I'm missing a scheduler service. jBPM 3.1.4 provides a SchedulerServlet that I had trouble getting to work out of the box, so I created a Seam component that starts the scheduler instead.

This helps to some extent with Seam 1.2.1.GA integration, but be aware that since there is no interception around timer executions you cannot use seam components in the workflow.

I think I'll wait for Seam 2 GA. For anyone that's interested, here's my seam component:

Cheers, Pete

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4100731#4100731

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4100731