[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Web Service client side

abdujaparov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 31 12:29:49 EDT 2007

Hi, I've searched but I don't uderstand much. I have the service name, the operation name and parameters of the operation and I want invoke the operation.
I've found this code of an axis dynamic client, I've created it but when I meke the call to web service I receive this error:

  | Exception in thread "main" AxisFault
  |  faultCode: {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Server
  |  faultSubcode:
  |  faultString: For input string: ""
  |  faultActor:
  |  faultNode:
  |  faultDetail:
  | 	{http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace:For input string: ""

in the client while jboss give me this error:

  | 17:13:27,275 ERROR [SOAPFaultHelperJAXWS] SOAP request exception
  | org.jboss.ws.core.CommonSOAPFaultException: Endpoint {http://tesi/}TesiPort does
  |  not contain operation meta data for: fattoriale
  |         at org.jboss.ws.core.server.ServiceEndpointInvoker.getDispatchDestinatio
  | n(ServiceEndpointInvoker.java:457)
  |         at org.jboss.ws.core.server.ServiceEndpointInvoker.invoke(ServiceEndpoin
  | tInvoker.java:176)
  |         at org.jboss.wsf.stack.jbws.RequestHandlerImpl.processRequest(RequestHan
  | dlerImpl.java:408)

My client code is the following:

  | 		String endpoint = "http://127.0.0.1:8080/Tesi";
  | 		Service  service = new Service();
  | 		Call     call    = (Call) service.createCall();
  | 		call.setTargetEndpointAddress(new java.net.URL(endpoint));
  | 		call.setOperationName("fattoriale");
  | 		call.addParameter("arg0", XMLType.XSD_INT, ParameterMode.IN);
  | 		call.setReturnType(XMLType.XSD_DOUBLE);
  | 		Object[] param = new Object[] {new Integer(6)};
  | 		Double risultato = (Double)call.invoke(param);
  | 		System.out.println(risultato);

How do I have to modify in this code?

I've looked for jax-ws but I don't understand anything.
Thanks, bye bye.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4100754#4100754

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4100754