[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: undelivered message on clustered queue with consumers

schmod54 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 31 13:15:50 EDT 2007

This issue hadn't been seen until we went to production (we just recently switched from tomcat/activemq to jboss/jbm), and I didn't see it in dev or qa environments... but production is running with more separate machines under higher load.  I'll try to reproduce the situation in my dev environment and give instructions on how to reproduce if I'm successful.  Thanks for the offer.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4100784#4100784

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4100784