[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: JBoss Tools Documentation

max.andersen@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 31 14:22:29 EDT 2007

we removed the old jbide doc in latest build.

some updated docs will come out with GA, others (articles etc.) will follow later.

"Will there be tools to work with EJB3 entity beans (including reverse engineering a single table) in the context of a seam application"

What do you mean single table ?

EJB3 entity beans in general is just JPA and yes that is there and have been there for almost 1.5 years ;)

"(preferably seam 2.0 which seems to be almost out)?"

Nightly builds supports Seam 2.

"In looking around, I get the idea that there was an EJB3 tool in an earlier version which has been dropped. True/false?"

Depends ;) We had an ejb3 project type in the beta that was dropped since it conflicted with the rest of the eclipse world. The ejb3 wizards are still in there.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4100809#4100809

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4100809