[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Pls help: Wierd error: app ear works fine in seam 2.0.0.

hemantsaxena do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 31 17:55:44 EDT 2007

It got resolved. Hurrrrrrrrraaaaaaayy !!

I have a variable mapping in my page.xml which was obsolete. I commented it out as shown below and my app got very well deployed in seam 2.0.0.cr3 too.
But interesting part is that seam 2.0.0.beta1 version wasnt throwing an problem or error with this obselete variable.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<page xmlns="http://jboss.com/products/seam/pages"
      xsi:schemaLocation="http://jboss.com/products/seam/pages http://jboss.com/products/seam/pages-2.0.xsd">

<!--
   <param name="segVarType" value="#{ads.inv.searchAction.selectedSegVarType}"/>
-->
     <navigation from-action="#{searchAction.createSearchQueryCriteria}">
        <rule if-outcome="result">
            <redirect view-id="/acar_result.xhtml"/>

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4100869#4100869

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4100869